We represent several of the industry’s leading providers of energy-efficient flares, burners and boilers.
When a flare, burner or boiler goes offline, plant capabilities are seriously compromised. Production can come to a grinding halt, resulting in lost revenues and angry shareholders. Our goal is to ensure clients enjoy maximum uptime by providing reliable equipment and lightning fast response times.
For flares and burners, we proudly represent:
- John Zink and Hamworthy Combustion, who are leading the development of flare design and clean flare technologies for upstream and downstream sectors in the energy industry.
- Coen/Todd low NOX boiler burners, and the full line of combustion equipment manufactured by Maxon, including low NOX and gas burners, valves, and shut-off valves.
The boilers and fabricated products and services we offer include:
- RENTECH reliable, state of the art systems, including waste heat recovery boilers, watertube boilers, Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSGs) and specialty boilers, that ensure you get the most from your investment.
- RENTECH Boiler Services to redesign and re-engineer your system to meet EPA standards while minimizing unscheduled outages and improving overall performance.
- Installation, inspection, repair and start-up services to maximize the efficiency of your system and provide a cooler furnace environment. With access to 24-hour emergency service and the best warranty in the industry, you’ll have added peace of mind that unexpected interruptions will be quickly resolved.
- Taylor Forge Engineered Products, providing the highest quality fabricated products to our energy clients in the Permian Basin. Because engineered products take a long time to develop, we collaborate with clients to customize solutions to the individual project needs and deliver systems to continually meet or exceed industry standards.
- Applied Control Concepts, which offers the full spectrum of technology and support, including process review, cost control, design, testing, commission, installation and calibration, to meet the rigorous demands of petrochemical, oilfield and gas processing.
For personalized assistance with flares, boilers or engineered systems, call us today. Our team will be happy to help you put together the right components to reduce costs, improve efficiency and keep your oil and gas operations running smoothly.